How do I add and create a Traffic widget?
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Traffic widget.
Selecting the Widget
- Choose between either themes, both are the same just different APIs. One is Google, the other Bing.
- You can either use the City or Zip to choose the location of your Traffic Widget.
- Map view allows you to choose between Satellite or Road Map from the drop down menu
- You can adjust the Zoom level of the traffic widget by using the slider bar.
- Refresh every is how often the content checks back in for any updates, by default this is set to 60 minutes
- Once you have entered the desired location and settings for the Traffic widget, you can hit the "Preview" button to Preview the Traffic Map.
- If you are satisfied with the way it looks, give this instance of the Traffic Widget a Name/Title and save it to your Media Library for use in a Playlist, Template, or a Schedule!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/