How Do I Use The Weather Widget?
How do I use the Weather Widget?
The Weather widget allows you to display weather information on your Xhibit signage device.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Xhibit
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to add these options to a template.
Using the Weather Widget
- From here you can choose a Theme that best suits your needs.
- Once you have chosen your theme there will be different sub choices for that chosen theme.
- Of those choices you can choose to have the number of days shown to be today's forecast or a 5 day forecast.
- You also have the option on some themes to change the layout and size of the Weather Widget Theme. As well as choosing to showcase different elements such as Humidity, Precipitation, Wind, Pressure, and Visability.
- Some Themes have more options such as changing the color or font and text of the widget. To access those simply click the Advanced Settings option.
- Some of the Themes have set sizes that you can choose to manually set such as Theme 1 and Theme 5, while others themes such as Theme 2, 3 and 4 automatically resize based on the size of the zone in a template or if it is full screen in a schedule.
- After you have made the desired changes, simply click the "Save" button.
- Once you have saved your changes you will want to click the preview button at the bottom of the screen so that you can see what the Weather widget will look like..
- After you have Previewed the Widget and made all the desired changes you can save the Widget and apply it to your Playlists, Templates, Or Schedules as desired.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/