How Do I use the HTML/Rich Text widget?
How do I use the HTML/Rich Text widget?
The HTML/Rich Text widget allows you to display formatted HTML code or Static Text on your Xhibit Signage device.
Using the HTML/Rich Text Widget
- Quick Start gives you the option to begin with a pre-organized widget and skeleton to work with. Perfect for people who are not familiar with coding but are interested in playing with it.
- Code is the section you will use for the majority of your HTML/Rich Text needs, as it is where you can directly input your code.
- The Rich Text option looks just like any word editor, for example Microsoft Word, where you can edit the alignment, font, and color of text.
- The "HTML-CSS" section allows you to add HTML, CSS and JS content individually. If you decide to use this option, HTML is required and CSS/JS are optional. This section is intended for advanced users, web developers or for use with third party code.
- Additionally, you can change the color palette of the code editor by changing the Theme from the drop down menu.
- Use the Package drop zone to upload pre-configured files utilizing HTML
- Once you have chosen and customized the HTML/Rich Text widget to your liking, give this widget a name and save it to your media library for use in playlists, templates, or schedules!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/