Best Practices for Xhibit Signage Systems.
Tips & Tricks
Font & Text
- Make sure your content is readable at a distance
- Screens should be readable up to 10 ft away
- Do not overcrowd your screen with text
- We enforce a maximum of 24 lines of text
- Bullet points, lists, and short phrases with 3-5 words are easier to read
- Do not include paragraphs of text
- We can only accommodate Google Fonts! Other fonts are not supported in our software.
Templates and Content Apps
- Too much content on screen will distract viewers
- Have a focus, such as a video, image gallery, etc.
- Smaller content can be included without being too distracting (clock, weather, RSS feed, etc)
- Images taken under bright lighting will look better on your screen
- Background images should be set to 1920x1080 resolution or larger to avoid pixelation
- Logos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels large
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/