An overview of what our XhibitSignage system is for new users.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the _____ widget.
XhibitSignage is a cloud-based, content-rich digital signage software. It is the central application for all your digital sign needs, from building and distributing dynamic content to remotely managing a network of touchscreen displays, digital signs, video walls and 4K displays.
- Free for Mvix customers – our digital signage players come loaded with the online CMS software
- Content-driven with multiple apps and widgets
- Access the software and manage your network from any web browser on an internet-connected device
- Live data integration with XML, scheduling apps, web pages with data visualizations, SharePoint and more to display real-time data
- Smart playlists, template editor, scheduling, reporting and a multi-user platform for easy team collaboration
- Scalable – manage one or thousands of digital signs from a single account
Mvix was named winner of the InfoComm 2017 Best of Show Award – Digital Signage and the 2017 DIGI Award for Best Digital Signage Software.
The awards, presented by InfoComm and Digital Signage Magazine respectively, recognize providers with new and outstanding solutions who have gone the extra mile to ensure success for their clients, thereby, furthering the digital signage industry as a whole.
For more information on what is XhibitSignage please click HERE.
Ready to begin? Click HERE to get started!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/