How To Use The Stock Photos Widget
How To Use The Stock Photos Widget.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Stock Photos widget.
The Stock Photos widget will pull images from the website 500px.com
- The "Transition" box allows you to choose a transition between series of images.
- The "Image Size" box allows you to filter images based on their image size.
- The "No of Images" box allows you to choose how many images from the playlist will appear.
- The "Duration" box allows you to choose how many seconds each image will appear for.
- The "Refresh every" box allows you to choose how often the playlist will update its content.
- Clicking the "advanced settings" button highlighted in red will give more options to filter your content.
- In the "advanced settings" box to the right, you may include or exclude image categories that can appear within your playlist.
- Examples of categories include uncategorized, celebrities, fashion, family, etc
- Once you have selected your desired playlist and made the necessary customizations, you may click on the "preview" button highlighted in red.
- The "preview" button will show your slideslow in the "PREVIEW" box to the right.
- After previewing your playlist, you may title your playlist below the "PREVIEW" box and save your content to your media library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/