How do I use the QR Code widget?
The QR Code widget allows you to generate a QR code that can be used in your Digital Signage Project. The content that can make up the QR Code are text or a complete website URL.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the QR Code widget.
- Enter the content or complete Web Page Url link for the content or Webpage that you would like to display after the QR code is scanned.
- The slider bar labeled size allows you to change the size of the QR Code generated.
- The "Fill Color:" and "Background Color:" drop down menus only have to options for both, either Black or White. The default is shown in the image to the left.
- Once you have entered the desired QR Code content, and set the size and colors to your liking, you can hit the Preview button to Preview the QR Code before saving.
- If you are satisfied with the way it looks, give this instance of the QR Code a Name / Title and save it to your Media Library for use in a Playlist, Template, or a Schedule!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/