How Do I Use The YouTube Widget?
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the YouTube widget.
Selecting The Widget
- Hover over the "MEDIA" menu item and click on "ADD MEDIA."
- Click on the "WEB" category and select the "YouTube" widget.
- In the YouTube widget, there are a selection of popular channels for you to use.
- There are also different categories of channels such as News, Sports, or Education.
- Once you have selected a channel, click on the "PREVIEW" button circled in red to see a preview in the right hand box.
- To add a custom YouTube video, playlist, or channel, click on the "heart" category.
- For more information on how to paste your video, hover over the "YouTube Video ID" label.
- For options to mute audio, click on the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" button circled in red.
- Once you are satisfied with your content, you may name it within the "Name / Title" box
- Then click on the green "SAVE" button to add your YouTube video to the media library
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/