The Device Screen ON/OFF feature allows you to stop outputting HDMI signal to your screens in a given time frame.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Device Screen ON/OFF feature.
Device Library Page
- First thing you will want to do is navigate to your device library
- Device Library page is the first page found under the Devices Menu
- In the device library, navigate to the device you would like to configure this feature on
- Once you have found that device, click on the reboot device button to bring up the Device Reboot Modal
- On the Device Reboot Modal, navigate to the "Screen ON/OFF" tab
- By default, devices are set to display content 24/7
- If you would like to set certain time frames where content plays, you do so by clicking on the "All Day" button off and setting the time range as you see in the example for Friday.
- To turn the display OFF for the entire day, click the "All Day" radio button and leave the default time values (00:00:00 TO 00:00:00)
Note: Due to variance across display screen make and model, compatibility with all display types cannot be guaranteed.
This feature is only available to Signature Support Clients. For more information about Device Screen ON/OFF feature or questions on adding this feature to your account, please contact our solutions consultants at 866-310-4923 or fill out the contact form at http://mvixusa.com/contact/
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/