The timer widget allows you to count up or down to a specific date.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the timer widget.
Setting Up & Using Your Timer Widget
- First you will need to hover over the “MEDIA” menu button and click the “ADD MEDIA” button.
- Once in the “ADD MEDIA” section you will click on the “LOCAL” tab.
- After clicking into the “LOCAL” tab you will click on the “TIMER” widget.
- You have a selection of themes available to use
- Some themes will have different features than others, for example:
Theme 1 will allow you to change the text within the timer
- Choose whether you want your timer widget to count down or count up.
- Counting down will allow you to choose between a date, duration, or a daily timer (counts down everyday to a specific time).
- Choose your date / time and mode (if applicable). The clock is in a 24-hour time format.
- Insert desired text to display upon completion of timer (Only on countdown).
- Click the green “preview” button to preview your content in the window to the right.
- Themes 3, 4, and 5 will have more customization options in the “ADVANCED SETTINGS” button. Depending on the widget, this allows you to change colors on the widget or even add a background image.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/