How do I create a recurring schedule on XhibitSignage?
The following knowledge base article explains how to create and publish your desired content in a schedule on XhibitSigange.
Creating a Schedule
- Log into XhibitSignage.com, hover your mouse over the "Publish" tab on the top menu bar, and click the "Schedule & Publish" option from the drop-down menu below.
- Ensure that the Status is checked as "Active" (default is checked) and then enter a Name for your schedule.
- Next, configure the hours when you would like the content to play (24 hrs will need to be unchecked in order to modify the times). Move right and check the days of the week when you'd like your schedule to play.
- Select the date range for your schedule by clicking the dropdown menu and choosing the desired days. You can choose from a preset range or alternatively enter a custom date range in the fields below ("All Dates" will need to be unchecked in order to modify the dates).
- Move below to the "Playback Content" section and click "Select Content" to choose your desired content. This will bring up a selection window where you can assign either Media, Playlists, or Templates. (Media is a single full screen file, Playlist is a array of full screen files, and Template is a group of custom-sized files and zones).
- Lastly, select the devices you'd like to receive your schedule by clicking the + icon in the right column. Once a device has been selected, it will appear in the "Devices" box on the bottom left.
Alternatively, you can create weekly schedules, weekend schedules, or multiple schedules in the same day.
Configuring a Recurring Schedule
- To create a recurring schedule that displays on a certain day of the week, please review the screenshot above.
- Note that if you want a day specific schedule you will have to leave the Time and Dates sections alone. The only change that has been made is toggling off weekdays and selecting the specific day you want the schedule to play for.
Configuring Multiple Schedules in a day
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/