Recommended Screen Sizes and Viewing Angles for Digital Signage
Screen Size & Distance
Choose the right screen
- How far away is your audience going to be from the screen?
- Choose the right sized screen for the best viewing experience.
- When selecting your screen size the first thing that should be decided is how many feet away from the screen are you expecting the viewer to be?
- The answer to that question will help you in choosing the right size for your screen.
- A great example of this is shown here in the graphic.
- A great example in the graphic is if your viewer is expected to be no more than 12 feet away from the screen then you would want to choose at the minimum a 48" screen.
- However if you expect your viewer to be closer to the screen such as 6 feet away you would choose something smaller such as a 32" screen.
Screen Size Distance from Screen 32" 6 ft 43" 10 ft 48" 12 ft 55" 16 ft 65" 18 ft
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/