How do I use the Twitter widget?
The twitter widget gives you the ability to add your twitter account and showcase different tweets that you have sent out or re-tweeted.
Setting up and using your Twitter Widget.
- Your first step to adding your Twitter widget will be going into the Media section.
- After you hover on the Media button in the media section you will want to click the add media button.
- The first step is where you will add your Twitter User ID shown by #1.
- After you've added your ID you will then choose from one of the 5 themes listed under #2.
- Here under #3 you can choose to edit how often xhibit checks your twitter account for new tweets. It is listed in minutes.
- Lastly in this picture you can see #4, this item is used to let you decide how many tweets you want to showcase from your account.
- Here you can choose to change up the color pallets for your twitter widget.
- You can see the advanced settings button under #1.
- Once inside the Adavanced Settings for the Twitter widget you have multiple different things you can change.
- Under #1 you can see we have several options for coloring the twitter widget as shown in #2.
- We can change the coloring on the twitter widget for the Title, Twitter Handle, Twitter Time, Tweet Text Color, Tweet Text link, and even the overall Background color.
- In #3 you can change the Font Type for the Twitter widget, this will show a live change in #2.
- In section #4 you can change the transitions for the Twitter Tweets.
- In section #5 you can change the transition speed for the Twitter tweets for your chosen transition.
- Section #6 allows you to save all of your changes to your Twitter widget.
- In section #1 this is where you can preview all your changes made from the last step.
- Section #2 shows you all the changes you've made to your Twitter widget.
- Section #3 is where you will add a name/title for your Twitter widget.
- The final step for the twitter widget is #4 where you will now save your widget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use Hashtags?
- The Twitter Widget does not support hashtag usage.
- Do i need a password to use my Twitter User name?
- You do not need to use your password to sign in with your Twitter Username to use the Twitter Widget.
- Does the widget scale inside my template or on my screen?
- Yes the Twitter widget does scale to fit the zone in your screen.
- Can I show mentions?
- The Twitter Widget does not support mentions.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/