How to use the Pinterest Widget
The Pinterest Widget allows you to display your Pinterest feeds on your Xhibit Devices!
- First you will need to navigate to the Pinterest Widget.
- Hover your mouse over the Media Menu, and click on the Add Media page.
- The first thing that you will need to do after navigating to the Pinterest Widget is finding your Pinterest User Name.
- Go to https://www.pinterest.com/
- Sign up with Pinterest.
- Select Pinterest User Profile.
- Additionally, you can select a board feed to display.
- Just like locating your User Name, to locate the Board Name that you would like to display, select it from your Profiles page, and copy and paste the Board Name to the field in xhibitsignage.com
- You can preview the widget before saving to ensure it is to your liking.(Please keep in mind that the widget will only scale to the size of the content shown, it will not stretch to fit the area it displays in.)
- Once you are satisfied with the customization you have applied to the widget, give this instance of the Pinterest Widget a name and save it for use on your Xhibit devices!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/