Template Setting "Zoom to Fit"
How to use Zoom To Fit for Video's or Pictures
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to utilize Zoom to Fit when creating Templates.
- After you've created your template you will want to add a photo or video (file zone) to your template.
- After adding your zone you will want to choose the content you want to display and zoom (photo or videos).
- After you've added your content to the zone, you will want to make that zone fill a portion of, or all of the template with a zone larger than the resolution of the selected content.
- Once inside the zone settings window you will notice a variety of zone options.
- From these settings you will look for the Zoom content to fit zone button.
- You will want to toggle this icon in order for the image to fill the zone.
- If you notice there is a i icon next to the words Zoom content to fit zone, this icon can open up as shown in the image below.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/