Enter Description of Widget here.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the MS Office widget.
Using the MS Office Widget
- First go to the Add Media page under the Media Tab.
- After entering the add media Page you will want to direct yourself to the General Tab.
- Once in the general tab you will then direct yourself to the MS Office widget which looks like the Windows Icon.
- Once inside the MS Office widget You'll want to click inside the box to upload your file.
- You can see the types of supported files in the red circle.
- Here you can see the files on my computer that have been populated via the upload click box previously mentioned.
- After you have selected a file you will click open to load it into Xhibit Signage.
- Now after adding your file you will want to add in a Name/Title for the file.
- After selecting your file to upload, and naming it you have the added options of including transition effects to the file as a whole.
- After giving your document a Name, and Transition effect you can also give your slides an overall play time between each slide or leave it at the default of 10 seconds per slide.
- After you have made all the desired changes to your file you will then want to save it.
- Once you click save the file conversion process will begin and a pop up window will appear that looks like this image.
- After adding your files, you can alter individual file settings by going into the Media Library under the Add Media tab.
- Once in the Media Library you will want to click on the edit button. The edit button is the icon that looks like a pencil.
- Once inside the Edit options location in the Media Library you can remove individual pages.
- You also have the option to Select individual play time's per slide.
- You can also set individual transitions for your slides
- Lastly you have the option to add in Transition effects to all slides, as well as a individual playtime duration to all slides as well.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/