How Do I Use MS Office Widget?
The MS Office Widget is a fast and easy way to import your MS Office files for display on your digital signage systems!
Using the MS Office Widget
- First go to the Add Media page under the Media Tab.
- Once inside the MS Office widget You'll want to click inside the box to upload your file.
- You can see the types of supported files in the red circle.
- Now after adding your file you will want to add in a Name/Title for the file.
- After selecting your file to upload, and naming it you have the added options of including transition effects to the file as a whole.
- After you have made all the desired changes to your file you will then want to save it.
- After adding your files, you can alter individual file settings by going into the Media Library under the Add Media tab.
- Once inside the Edit options location in the Media Library you can remove individual pages.
- You also have the option to Select individual play time's per slide.
- You can also set individual transitions for your slides
- Lastly you have the option to add in Transition effects to all slides, as well as a individual playtime duration to all slides as well.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/