What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to display a Google Calendar on your device.
Locate your Google Calendar
- The first thing that you will want to do is locate the calendar that you want to integrate. Once you have done so, hover your mouse over the calendar of your choice and click on the caret down or triangle icon.
- Once you click on the caret down icon, a menu will pop-up with options. You will want to locate the Calendar settings option and click on this.
- In the calendar settings, you will want to find the option to "Embed This Calendar."
- Copy the code that is located under the "Paste this code into your website" text.
- In the previous screenshot, if you click on the "Customize the color,size, and other options" text, this will allow you to edit and customize how the calendar looks.
- Once you have copied the embed code for the calendar of your choice, you will want to navigate to Xhibitsignage.com, then the Add Media page, and then the HTML/Rich Text Media Item.
- Paste the embed code in the HTML Text - Plain Text field.
- Preview the calendar to ensure functionality.
- If the preview is to your preference, save this instance of the HTML/Rich Text Media Item to your Media Library for use in Playlists, Templates, or Schedules!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/