The radio widget gives you the capability to integrate radio with your digital signage players.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Radio Widget.
Using the Radio Widget
- Next, you will want to choose a source (there are different types of sources you can choose from which include Rock, Pop, Jazz, News, Sports, Custom source and so on).
- Note: For a custom source, you will need to paste a URL for the desired Radio Station. To find a custom Radio Station, you will need to do a search on the Internet for Streaming Radio Stations. Once you have done so, copy the link and paste it in the URL Field.
- After downloading the .m3u file, you will want to locate it in your File manager.
- Once you have located it, right-click on the file and choose to open it in a text editor (ie: Notepad).
- After opening the .m3u file in a text editor, you will want to copy and paste the url, as shown in the following image:
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/