After you've created and edited a template to your liking, the next step will be to publish that template as a sign. The following knowledgebase article explains how to publish a template as a sign.
What You'll Need
- SignageCreator account
- Internet Connectivity
Publishing a Template as a Sign
- Once you have clicked on the "Assign" button. The confirmation pop-up will let you know that the Template was successfully published.
- Now this template is ready to publish to a device!
- If you click on Continue, it should take you to your "My Signs" page which will list all your Published signs.
- The Web URL button allows you to preview the template full screen in another tab.
Unpublishing a Template/Freeing up a Slot
- Next to the Web URL button is the Unpublish Template button.
- You can click it to free up a Slot/Sign for another template
- Once you have clicked on the Publish button for a template, on the "Publish Template to a Sign" window, hover your mouse over an existing Slot/Sign and the "Unpublish Template Button" will appear.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/