After you've created and edited a template to your liking, the next step will be to publish that template as a sign. The following knowledgebase article explains how to publish a template as a sign.
What You'll Need
- SignageCreator CMS account
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to edit a template.
Publishing a Template as a Sign
- Once you have saved your template in the My Templates page, you will want to locate the template you want to Publish as a Sign.
- Once you have located the template, there are 4 buttons beneath, one of which is the Publish button which looks like a shopping cart.
- If you are looking to Publish a template that has previously been saved, then you will need to navigate to the Templates page under the My Account Menu or from the My Account Page.
- Once you determine which Template you want to Publish, simply click on the Publish button(shopping cart icon) and a window will pop-up that looks like this, showing all of the templates that you have already published and a slot that you can publish to.
- Hover your mouse over the slot that reads "Publish Here"
- When you do so, a tool tip should appear with the text "Assign"
- Once you have clicked on the "Assign" button, you will know that the Template was successfully Published if this page appears.
- Now this template is ready to publish to a device!
- If you click on Continue, it should take you to your "My Signs" page which will list all your Published signs.
- The Web URL button allows you to preview the template full screen in another tab.
Unpublishing a Template/Freeing up a Slot
- Next to the Web URL button is the Unpublish Template button.
- You can click on this to free up a Slot/Sign for another template
- You can also unpublish a template before publishing a new template
- Once you have clicked on the Publish button for a template, on the "Publish Template to a Sign" window, hover your mouse over an existing Slot/Sign and the "Unpublish Template Button" will appear.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/