The Profiles widget showcases a gallery of profiles with images and descriptions; e.g. a profile of company employees, executives, trainers at a gym, students, new church members, products for sale, etc.
What You'll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Profiles widget.
Using the Profiles Widget
- On the XhibitSignage Add Media page, click on the "Gallery" tab.
- Choose the "Profiles" option from the list.
- The first thing you'll want to do with the Profiles widget is Select a Theme, each and every theme has different animations and information that is displayed.
- Once a theme has been selected, select a file as your data source or use the Add/Edit Items tab to enter information with the inline editor on XhibitSignage.
- Once you've selected or created your data source your category, current items lets you view the sequential order of items.
- In the Transitions section, you can change the transitions with the drop down menu and the duration of these on the profiles themselves. Some Themes come with an animation, for example a spinning half circle, and you can change the duration of this animation as well.
- In Advanced Settings, you can change the color scheme of the theme chosen, as well as edit Font settings and how many Profiles you want per page.
- Give this instance of the Profiles Widget a name and click on the "Save" button to add it to your media library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/