How do I use the Prezi Widget?
The Prezi Widget allows you to showcase your Prezi presentations on your Xhibit signage device.
What You'll Need
- A Prezi account
- A public Prezi presentation
- An Xhibit signage device
- Access to the XhibitSignage CMS
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Prezi widget.
Using the Prezi Widget
- In XhibitSignage, go to the Add Media page.
- First, click on the "Widgets" tab.
- Second, select "Prezi" from the available options.
- Third, paste the Prezi presentation ID you copied from the previous step into the "Prezi ID" box.
- Fourth, give this presentation a name for in your XhibitSignage media library.
- And finally, click on the "Save" button.
- Your Prezi presentation is now available in XhibitSignage.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/