The Andros app allows you to display content from the SignageCreator platform using your own Android-based device. This article will show you how to get your device registered and ready to use.
What You'll Need
- A compatible device (e.g. Amazon Fire TV)
- A wireless network
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to get your device registered with SignageCreator.
Registering Your Device
Amazon Fire TV
- Connect the Fire TV to a display using HDMI* and plug in the power cable
- Perform the initial setup including connecting to a wireless network
- Download the Andros app from the App Store and start it. The screen will display a unique serial number.
- Sign up for a free trial on SignageCreator using the serial number displayed on your screen
Once the device is registered, you can start scheduling content to it!
Problems, Questions, Corrections:If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support