How Do I Use the Analytics Widget?
The Analytics Widget is a handy tool for showing company growth, revenue forecasts, and other statistic-based visual aids.
What You'll Need
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
- A properly-formatted XML, CSV, or JSON data file
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to chart your data with the Analytics Widget.
Using the Analytics Widget
- Login to your XhibitSignage.com account.
- Navigate to Analytics widget by clicking "Media" and "Add Media" on the navigation bar on top of the page. Click on "General" tab and select the "Analytics" widget. Please see below:
- Choose the format of your chart. You pick one of the following: Line Chart, Area Chart, Column & Bar Chart, Pie Chart, 3D Chart, and finally Basic Line. Once you complete the next step you will be able to switch between these formats to preview them all.
- Upload your XML, CSV, or JSON file through the upload dialog box
- Provide an X-axis title and a Y-axis title
- Give the chart a name for your media library
- Click 'Save'
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/