How To Configure Display Mirroring
This Knowledge Base article will walk you through how to configure screen mirroring for two monitors on your Xhibit device. Mirroring allows you to display your scheduled content on two screens.
Displaying different content on separate screens would require a VideoWall module to be installed on your device.
Please contact us at 866.310.4923 for more information on the VideoWall module.
What You'll Need
- Xhibit device
- USB mouse
- Two Displays
Navigating to System Settings
- Ensure both displays are connected firmly using an HDMI cable before beginning the mirroring process.
- If content appears on your screen, press ALT-F4 to close your digital signage application.
- Click on the "Gear" icon in the top right corner of your screen to access the player menu. The "Gear" icon will appear in the toolbar once your signage is closed.
- Click "System Settings" to access your player's settings.
- NOTE: If the digital signage application reopens after you have opened the settings window, ALT+TAB will bring it back to the foreground.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/