How Do I Connect My Andros Player to a Wireless Network?
How Do I Connect My Andros Player via Wifi?The Mvix Andros player is compatible with both wired and wireless networks. The following knowledgebase article explains how to connect your Andros device to a wireless network.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Andros signage player
- Accessories included in your Andros box
- TV or display for your Andros player
- Wifi network connectivity
Connecting your Andros player via wifi
- Connect the 2 wifi antennas provided by attaching them to the back of your player.
- Power on the device and connect it to the display screen.
- Press the BACK button on your remote control to access the wifi settings menu.
- Enter your wireless network SSID and password.
- Press the BACK button again to return to your signage display.
"What happens if I lose my internet connection?"
- Internet connectivity is required for editing and updating the content only. Mvix Andros stores the content (menu board layout and design) locally. The device will continue to play the content regardless of network connectivity.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at http://www.mvixusa.com/support/