How Do I Install My Andros Player?
How Do I Install My Andros Player?Once you receive your Andros player and accessories, you will want to setup the player and prepare it for publishing your content. The following knowledgebase article explains how to install your Andros device.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Andros signage player
- Accessories included in your Andros box
- TV or display for your Andros player
- Network connectivity
Installing your Mvix Andros player
- Connect the HDMI or AV cable to the rear of the signage device.
- Connect the HDMI or AV cable to your TV/display.
- Connect the ethernet (CAT5) cable to the rear of the signage device.
- Connect the ethernet (CAT5) cable to your network switch/router.
- Connect the power adapter to your wall socket and the rear of your signage device.
- Once your signage device boots up, it will show a startup logo on the screen.
"What happens if I lose my internet connection?"
- Internet connectivity is required for editing and updating the content only. Mvix Andros stores the content (menu board layout and design) locally. The device will continue to play the content regardless of network connectivity.
For instructions on connecting your device to a wireless network, please click here.
Please contact your solutions consultant if your installation requires an alternative AV cable setup.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at http://www.mvixusa.com/support/