How Do I Schedule a Template to Andros?Once you've setup your Andros device and begun familiarizing yourself with SignageCreator, the next step will be to create a schedule and publish it to your device. The following knowledgebase article explains how to create a schedule in SignageCreator and publish it out to your Andros device.
What You'll Need
- Signage Creator CMS Account
- Purchased Sign
- Mvix Andros
- Internet Connectivity
Scheduling a Signage Creator Template to Andros
- Select CREATE SCHEDULE to begin a new schedule.
- First, begin by giving your schedule a name. Then, move down to the "Select Device" list to select which Andros devices you would like to receive this schedule.
- Next, drag a template from the “Select Templates” list on the left and drop it into the “Scheduled Templates” list on the right.
- Choose your date range by clicking the Calendar icon, and then move to the next line below and select a daily time interval, either by manually typing a time or selecting a preset time from the drop-down list.
- NOTE: The date range controls the total playtime for your schedule, and sets when it will expire. The time interval is a dayparting feature, and controls the individual start and and stop time for each day.
- Check the appropriate days of the week when you would like the schedule play. The time interval chosen earlier will dictate the starting hour and ending hour for each day selected.
- Lastly, select a refresh time in the box below. The "refresh time" controls how often the device will check for updated content from SignageCreator. This is useful for ensuring that your menu will update at regular intervals to reflect any new changes added to your template. For example, a refresh time 30 minutes means that every 30 minutes, your Andros device will connect to SignageCreator and update its template if any changes have been made.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/