How Do I integrate Signage Creator with iCatSignage?One of the many advantages of using BrandSignage is its seamless integration with existing Content Management Systems. If you already have an iCatSignage account, you can use the two in conjunction to edit and publish out templates to your Ceeno / Ceeno+ devices directly from within BrandSignage. The following knowledgebase article explains how to setup this configuration.
What You'll Need
- Signage Creator CMS Account
- iCatSigange CMS Account
- Internet Connectivity
Adding a Signage Creator Template to an iCatSignage schedule
- From your template library, select the template you wish to display in your iCatSignage schedule and hover your mouse over it. You'll see a small window appear with several options - click on IMAGE LINK.
- This will open the template full-size in a new tab. From here, simply highlight the URL and copy it.
- A new window will appear where we'll upload our BrandSigange template.
- First make sure the HTTP tab currently selected. Next, move into the URL field and paste the template URL link that was copied earlier from BrandSignage.
- Now look to the end of the URL link that was pasted in the URL - and find the file name (it will be after the last forward slash - ex: www.website.com/folder/image.jpg)
- Highlight the file name with extension, copy it, and remove it from the recently pasted URL. Now, paste this below in the FILE NAME field. Type a name for your image in the ALTERNATE NAME field, and then click SAVE to finalize.
Pairing a Device to BrandSignage
- Go back to BrandSignage and locate the template you chose earlier. Now click the ASSIGN DEVICE button right above the template, and a window will pop down where you can now enter the 10-digit iCat ID you just copied. Type in the ID and click ASSIGN to finalize. You can now publish directly this template directly to that device.
Publishing a Template
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/