Video Input Zone - Creation and Options
After logging into your account, hover over the media tab and 1) click add media, then 2) click the 'Premium' tab, and then 3) select the Video Input widget. Next, move through the bold sections below, making sure to set the appropriate values.
- Device Input - Should not be changed from the default value of "/dev/video0" unless directed by Mvix support staff
- Input Type - Should be selected to match your source video feed to the Xhibit (HDMI, component or DVI video)
- Ratio - Match the aspect ratio of your source video feed connected to the Xhibit (16:9, 4:3, 3:2)
- Source Width & Source Height - Match the pixel dimensions of the source video feed (ex. 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480, etc)
- Audio - Enables/disables audio capture along with the video input source
Once you have made the appropriate adjustments, name the file and 4) click "Save" in order to add it to your library. After it has been added, you may add it as a zone to your templates.
NOTE: The video input module is only compatible with progressive scan content - i.e. 720P, 1080P.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/