After you've browsed the template library and edited your desired template, the next step will be purchasing it so it can used with your CMS. Signage Creator offers 3 different exporting options to best fit your signage needs. You can purchase a web URL, an image URL, or a downloadable image. The following knowledgebase article explains how to purchase a template these various formats.
- SignageCreator CMS account
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to purchase a template.
Purchasing a Template
- In the dropdown menu shown to the left, select "web URL", "image URL", or "download" as your export option, and then select a monthly duration (the length of time for which your link will be valid).
- Both the URL options (web url and image url) provide a web accessible address that will display your menu template. The web URL produces a link that ends with ".html" and the "image URL" produces a link that ends in ".jpg". Which one you choose typically depends on your CMS. For XhibitSignage, you'll want to choose the "Web URL", and for iCatSignage, you'll want to choose "Image URL".
- You also have the option of downloading menu in JPG format, which provides a downloadable image that can be saved and uploaded to any CMS. The "download" option is ideal for offline configurations..
- Once you've made your selections, click "ADD TO CART" to add the template to your cart.
- Starting on Step 1, you'll then proceed through the checkout steps and enter any required information such as Billing Details and Payment Method.
- Once your billing information and payment details are entered, the last step is to confirm your order by pressing the "CONFIRM ORDER" button in the bottom right corner.
- You've now purchased your template! Once the purchase completes, the menu will now appear in the "Signs" section of your account, which displays all purchased templates. You're now ready to check out integrating your template with your CMS.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/