How do I browse templates on Signage Creator?
Browsing through the template library is the first step you'll want to do perform after logging in to your account. This will allow you to peruse the hundreds of prebuilt templates and choose one that best fits your design. The following knowledgebase article explains how to browse templates in your SignageCreator account.
- SignageCreator CMS account
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to begin browsing through templates.
Accessing your Account
- From your template library page, you begin browsing immediately, or further refine your search by clicking a category.
- Category filtering is useful if you wish to limit your menu boards to a certain industry or genre.
- You can click through various pages and also adjust how menus are displayed using the "Sort by" and "Show" button near the top left of the template library.
- Once you've found a template, hover your mouse over it to see a submenu with 3 options.
- First, you can preview the menu by clicking the magnifying glass icon. This will display the menu in a larger form for inspection.
- Next, if you wish to begin editing the template immediately, click the pencil icon - this will open the menu in the template editor view.
- Lastly, if you'd like to save the template to your account for editing at a later time, click the heart icon to favorite it. This will save it to your account under "favorites", where you can view and edit and saved templates
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/