Creating, Modifying and Deleting Templates
How do I create a template on VizonSignage.com?
Once you have your groups and players setup you will need to create a template to house and organize the media you need to broadcast from your player
What You'll Need
- Mvix Vizon player
- Internet connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to configure your schedule.
- Log into VizonSignage.com, once the dashboard page loads, click on Templates.
- You will be taken to your template library page where you can create, edit or delete Templates.
- Find the large green button labled ADD NEW.
- Once you click on ADD NEW, you are ready to specify the new template attributes.
- Next, you are prompted to set the new template attributes
- Name your new template
- Set the template orientation, 1920x1080= Landscape while 1080x1920=Portrait
- Optional- You may want to briefly describe the template
- You are next presented with empty (new) template with name and orientation already set.
- This is the page where you add, resize, reposition the various media zones at your disposal
- You may only add one of each of the zone offered, for instance, you can not have 2 copies of image1 zone or 2 weather zone, or the like
- New zones appear on the top left corner of the template, so drag them away each time you create additional zones, because they will overlap and completely cover each other
- Note- There is only one video zone available.
- In case you need a zone removed, please locate the faint x on the top right corner and click it, this deletes any zone.
- Note- The default video zone (big blue square) can not be removed, but can be used as an image zone or made fully transparent
- Once your zones are created you may choose to relocate them and resize them as well.
- Occasionally, you may see an alert such as the one shown here on the left.
- This is due to a zone overlapping a neighboring zone, the overlapping zone's perimeter is highlighted in red.
- To fix this, simply resize the red zone or move the zones apart slightly.
- This is an example of a completed template.
- Your finished template may look very different
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/