How do I set up Videowall using XhibitSignage CMS?
How do I configure XhibitSignage.com for a Videowall?
The videowall functionality is one of the cutting-edge digital signage solutions that Mvix provides. Configuring XhibitSignage to work with a videowall product can be accomplished in a few simple steps. The following knowledgebase article explains how to set up a template in XhibitSignage.com to work with a videowall display.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Videowall product
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to XhibitSignage.com to work with a Videowall.
Videowall Template Configuration
- Login to www.xhibitsignage.com, hover your mouse over "Templates" and click "Create Template" to open your template editor.
- You will now have the option of selecting your video wall layout. Depending on the model you have, select the appropriate number of screens and their orientation.
- Once your selection is made, your template will update to reflect your new layout, labeling each screen with a number to indicate its position.
- After you have configured the template editor for videowall mode, you may begin to create your template.
- For additional information on working with the template editor, please consult this KB article.
- Please note that you do not have to change ANY settings on your device to get videowall to work.
- Adjusting settings on your device or attempting to adjust the settings can increase technical support response times or even void your warrenty.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/