How do I configure Mvix Ceeno+ to work with iCatSignage.com Web-Portal
iCatSignage is a free, web-based content administration tool that allows Mvix Ceeno+ Signage users to manage and control their content remotely, using any standard web-browser. This free application is hosted by Mvix on its own servers and is provided as a service to all users of Mvix Ceeno+ Digital Signage System. Using iCatSignage, digital signage administrators can upload, update, scheduling, startup, storage, monitoring, and even reboot of devices from any remote location.
The following instructions provide step-by-step directions for setting up an Mvix Ceeno+ Networkable Signage Player to work with iCatSignage.com
Adding and Registering the Signage Device to your iCatSignage Portal:
- Register for a Free Account on iCatSignage.com
- Within 24-48 hours of registration, you will receive a confirmation with an UserID and Password for the iCatSignage.com portal
- Login to icatsignage.com using the UserID and password assigned.
- Click on "System", and ensure you have the right GMT time zone selected. If necessary enable Daylight Savings Time. Google.com can be a great help to figure out which GMT zone you are in. Google "Your City, State" and "GMT" and you should get the proper zone.
- Under "System" you can also select to be emailed if your player goes offline.
- On the top navigation bar, click on "Player"
- Click on the"Home" folder icon. (Home is the default group under which your device will be registered.)
- Once inside the "Home" Group, click on the"Add Player" button. A pop-up window should appear as below.
- Record the 10-digit ID as indicated in the player profile pop-up. This ID is in this format: XXX-XXX-XXXX
- On this profile page, enter a player name (Choose any name).
- Under "Device Model," select CEENO as the option.
- You can also complete the other optional fields ("Location", "Category" and "Description").
- Click SAVE.
Mvix Ceeno Configuration
- Once the device completes the boot process, press MAIN MENU using the Ceeno's Remote Control.
- Click on SETUP and then click on OPERATION MODE
- On the next screen, highlight the OPERATION MODE field and select ICAT
- Navigate to the next field ICAT PLAYER ID.
- Using the remote control, enter the 10-digit ID you recorded earlier.
- Press Main Menu again to exit.
- Restart the signage player.
- Remember to completely format the CF Card before using the signage player.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/