How do I upload content to Ceeno+ using iCatsignage.com?
The first thing you'll want to do once you've obtained your content is to upload it to your online media library. Your media library is accessible anywhere you're logged into your account, and houses all of your content. Before a schedule of any sort can be programmed, you must first add content to your library. The following knowledgebase article explains how to upload content to the Local Desktop section of your media library.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Ceeno+
- iCatsignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
- Media library with content you wish to schedule
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to upload content successfully to your online media library.
- Below "Local Desktop" you'll see 4 separate fields. We'll start with the last field, "File" - click inside the space to the right or select "Browse", and a file browser window will appear. Navigate to the file on your computer and choose "Open". Once the file has been chosen, click "Upload".
- Now that the file has been uploaded, you can click inside the "Media Library" field and edit the name as it will appear in you library. The "Description" field is optional and can be left blank. Keep the folder as "root", and click "Save" when finished. NOTE: Files CANNOT contain spaces, or special characters in the filename. We recommend using just normal letters, and the name can only use 64bytes. We recommend no more than 12 letters in the file name.
- All images should be 1920 x 1080, or 1280 x 720.
- Click the "Media Library" tab on the top menu bar, and verify that the file you uploaded was saved successfully. You should now see it listed among the other files in your library.
- If you'd like to know where to go from here, check out our next article on Scheduling Content on the Ceeno+.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/