Check Package Contents
The following items should be present in this package:
- Mvix Ceeno+ controller
- Video Cables (HDMI)
- AC Adapter with Power Cord
- User Manual & Software CD
Connection the Signage Controller
- Connect Mvix Ceeno+ to your display monitor / screen using the video cable (HDMI) included in the box.
- Connect the Mvix Ceeno+ to your network or an internet connection with an ethernet (CAT5) cable.
- Connect the signage controller to a power outlet using the AC Adapter included in the box.
- Carefully insert a high speed Compact Flash (CF) card into the front card slot of Mvix Ceeno+. You can also use a USB drive in place of a CF card.
IMPORTANT: Be very careful when inserting the CF Card, so as not to damage the CF slot pins.
Register for a free CMS Account
- Using a standard browser on your PC / laptop, go to: www.icatsignage.com for access to the content management systems (CMS)
- Click the REGISTER link on the top right corner
- Complete the registration from and press SUBMIT. Be sure to include your device serial number(s) on form. The serial number of each device is printed on a white label at the bottom of the unit. (Registration and approval process can take up to 24 hrs)
Registering your Mvix Ceeno+ with CMS
- Once your icatsignage.com account is approved, you will receive the UserID and Password in the confirmation email. Login to the your icatsignage account using this UserID / Password.
- Once logged into the CMS system, on the top navigation bar, click on "Player"
- Click on the "Home" folder icon. (Home is the default group under which your device will be registered.)
- Once inside the "Home" Group, click on the "Add Player" button. A pop-up window (Player Profile) should appear.
- Record this 10-digit ID as indicated in the player profile pop-up. This ID is in this forma: XXX-XXX-XXXX.
- On this profile page, enter a player name (choose any name). Under "Device Model," select CEENO+ as the option. You can also complete the other optional fields ("Location","Category" and "Description"). Click SAVE.
Mvix Ceeno+ Configuration
- Plug your Mvix Ceeno+ device to the power adapter and turn it on.
- Once the device completes the boot process, press MAIN MENU using the Ceeno+'s Remote Control.
- Click on SETUP and then click on OPERATION MODE. On the next screen, highlight the OPERATION MODE field and select ICAT.
- Navigate to the next field ICAT PLAYER ID. Using the remote control, enter the 10-digit ID you recorded earlier.
- Press MAIN MENU again and press SAVE and REBOOT. Your device is now ready for use with icatsignage.com CMS software.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/