How Do I Upload Files to My Media Library on XhibitSignage.com?
The first thing you'll want to do once you've obtained your content is to upload it to your online media library. Your media library is accessible anywhere you're logged into your account, and houses all of your content. Before a schedule of any sort can be programmed, you must first add content to your library. The following knowlegebase article explains how to upload content to your media library in a few easy steps.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Xhibit
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to upload your content successfully to your online media library.
- Log into www.xhibitsignage.com and look for the "Media" tab near the top menu bar. Hover your mouse over the tab and click "Add Media" from the drop-down menu.
- Based on the type of content you're adding (local files, feeds, or web media), you'll need to select the appropriate tab. We'll begin first with Media. Click "File Upload" and browse to the image or video on your computer, then choose "Open". The next step is to type a title for your content in the "Title" field on the right.
- You can also drag-and-drop files by clicking and dragging your media onto the square box that reads "DROP FILES TO UPLOAD"
- Below, you can categorize this file by adding it to an existing Media Group. Begin typing a name of group to select it, or you can create a new group by simply typing a name in the same field. You can also optionally add tags for each file you upload by typing them into the "Tags" field to the right (separate tags with commas).
- Once you've filled in the required fields, the last step is to click the "SAVE" button below. This will upload the file and place it in your Media Library.
- A variety of other widgets and media types are supported. Simply switch categories to see a new set of available tabs. Each tab allows you to upload a media type of that format.
For more information about your media library, please view the following videos:
Problems, Questions, Corrections:If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at>www.mvixusa.com/support
Did you find this article helpful?