How Do I Manage My Playlists Using XhibitSignage.com?
Once you've created one or more playlists, you can then manage them using the Playlist Library. This library contains a list of all current playlists, and provides information about the files contained in each. From here you can edit, delete, and preview the content in your playlists. The following knowledgebase article explains how to manage your playlists using the Playlist Library.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Xhibit
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
- Playlist(s) to manage
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to create a playlist with your content.
Managing Your Playlists
- Log into XhibitSignage.com, hover your mouse over the "Playlists" tab on the top menu bar, and click the "Playlist Library" option from the drop-down menu below.
- From here, you will see all current playlists shown row by row, with each column providing additional information such as the assigned group, creator, and number of files. Playlists already assigned to a template will have a green dot under the "Status" column, while unassigned playlists will show a white dot.
- Clicking the + icon will expand a playlist to give a quick view of its contents. Here you can edit, delete, or clone your playlist.
- For a more detailed view of playlist media, click the playlist's name under the "Title" column. Each media file associated with the playlist will be shown in a box below, which can clicked to preview the media in a larger view. You can also edit media by clicking the "pencil" icon or delete it by clicking the "trashcan" icon - both can be found in the bottom right corner.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/