How Do I Manage my Devices and Device Groups Using XhibitSignage.com?
What You'll Need
- Mvix Xhibit
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
- Player(s) to manage
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to create a playlist with your content.
Managing Your Devices
- Log into XhibitSignage.com, hover your mouse over the "Devices" tab on the top menu bar, and click the "Device Library" option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you can view all current devices attached to your account, as well as information about last login time, assigned group, online status, IP address, and more. You can also reboot active devices by clicking the power icon at the bottom right corner of the device details box.
- Click the magnifying glass icon near the top left corner in order to see a snapshot of the current content which is playing on your device.
Creating Device Groups
- From this screen, you can see both your device groups on the left, as well as any unassigned devices on the right (Default group).
- To add one or more unassigned devices to an existing group, simply drag and drop the desired device from the Default group on the right and release it over the group of your choice in the left column.
- If you wish to remove a device from a group, click the "View Device" button under your group of choice, locate the device you want to remove, and simply click the trash can icon at the bottom right corner.
- Once the group is created, it will appear at the top of your group list on the left column. The group name will be automatically highlighted in blue so that you can change or edit it as desired. Devices can now be added to this new group in the exact same way as before, by dragging and dropping unassigned players from the right over to the new group on the left.
For more information about managing your devices, please view the following video:
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/