How Do I Create a Playlist Using XhibitSignage.com?
After uploading content to your Media Library, you're now ready to arrange the files together to create a playlist. Playlists allow you to manage large groups of content by combining them together under a single playlist name, which can then be added to a schedule and published very easily. The following article explains how to create a playlist.
What You'll Need
- Mvix Xhibit
- XhibitSignage credentials
- Internet Connectivity
- Files you wish to add to playlist
Creating a Playlist
- The next step is to drag and drop your desired files from the list on the left to the empty column on the right. The files will stack in descending order, but can be reorganized by through drag-and-drop.
- Once content has been added to the Playlist, you can begin to configure a duration for each file.
- You can designate length of playtime for media, as well as designate what hours the media is viable for in the playlist. Video files cannot have their playtime altered, but can have the number of times they play changed, via the plus and minus icons.
- NOTE: Files can be removed from a playlist at any point in time by clicking the trash icon on the right side, and confirming "DELETE".
For more information about creating a playlist, please view the following video:
*"For optimal playback results, a maximum of 150 media items can be added to a playlist. Multiple playlists can be created and appended for a continuous playback experience of hundreds of media items."
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at www.mvixusa.com/support/